Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Wake up to find out my Windows Explorer options "Move to" option gone


So I guess M$ updated my PC overnight & without me knowing. In the process they removed my custom option of "Move to" when I right click on folders & bring the option to copy/move folders & reset everything to default.

I added that option a few years ago & rearranged all the options in the file explorer a year ago & I have no idea on how to redo it all again.

I also want to option to get rid of "scan with Windows Defender" as well.


Google is useless & just shows links to rearranging the tiles in Windows 10. Can anyone help me point me to some tutorials?

Hello,

Yeah, items often get reset back to default by a new build update. The tutorials below can help with some of this.

'Copy To folder' and 'Move To folder' Context Menu - Add in Windows 10

{Option One)
Scan with Windows Defender Context Menu - Add in Windows 10

Is this below what you meant for arranging items in File Explorer?

Auto Arrange in Folders - Enable or Disable in Windows 10
  My System Specs
Reply With Quote


Wake up to find out my Windows Explorer options