Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

BSOD ntoskrnl and ntdll.sys while using Firefox


Greetings everyone.

This morning I did a clean install of windows 10 profession x64.
Everything was running ok until I installed firefox and started using it. Sometimes it would work fine for a while and then it would just randomly crash. 99% of the crashes was while I was either watching twitch or youtube.

Here is the file that it said I should attach in the BSOD posting instructions - Stgerrit.zip - Google Drive

The things I have tried.
  • Checkdisk and windows memory diagnostics tool (which didnt report any errors).
  • sfc /scannow.
  • I installed some windows updates but not all of them, i have a slow connection so it takes a while unfortunately.
  • I have installed the most recent drivers from my manufacturers website.
  • I have updated my bios to the most recent version from my manufacturers website
  • Installed a 'bit defender' trial and did a scan just to make sure (uninstalled it afterwards


I have also used a tool called WhoCrashed, from what I could gather it is a driver problem causing an error in memory; However I do not know which one or how to solve it. Here is the pastebin - WhoCrashed log - Pastebin.com

I have skewered the internet high and low to find solutions and tried most of them. Which leads me to believe I probably need help specific to my problem.

I have been using chrome now for about an hour or so and have not gotten a single crash and I opened multiple streams and videos to try and 'stress test'.

My system specs Computer name: DESKTOP-M932895
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 10586
Windows dir: C:Windows
Hardware: ASRock, Z87 Pro3
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel586, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 8516153344 bytes total

Just a little bit of miscellaneous information : My steam is downloading VERY slowly (avg 500B/s) even though the speed is fine, and also, I sometimes have problems where a website takes forever to open. Even though my internet speed is fine and nothing is drawing bandwidth according to my resource monitor.

I am at my own dead end and I have no idea where to turn to or what to do next. Any help would be dearly dearly dearly appreciated.

Thank you
Gerrit

Please read and follow the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Please read and follow the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions
Could you please point out to me what exactly I didn't follow?
I did post the file as requested in the instructions

"Here is the file that it said I should attach in the BSOD posting instructions - Stgerrit.zip - Google Drive "
Quoted from my original post

I guess this is a bot reply cause i did exactly what the instructions said

Don't upload to other site please, upload it here. What I see on Google drive is useless. Run DM_Log_collector as the link describes then upload the resulting zip file here, in this thread, not somewhere else.

Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in windowssh blog

BSOD ntoskrnl and ntdll.sys while using Firefox