Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

BSOD Random crashes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE


This has happened more than 30 times already within 5 hours span. The crash happens at random and I have no idea of knowing when it will happen. Infact, it crashed 3 times while I was trying to post this.
This problem has neveroccurred before upgraded to Windows 10.
I have tried downloading Driver Reviverand updated all my drivers to the latest version, but no dice.

Below I have attached a memory dump, I'd be very glad if you could help. Thanks in advance.

Memory Dump: MATT-PC-Sat_01_08_2015_105314_64.zip

Regardless of my efforts cleaning the registry or running Malwarebytes I have failed to fix this problem.

Bump.
Please help.

Do you have Diskeeper installed?

Code:
BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd00021c6c820, ffffd00021c6c778, 0}  *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for excsd.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for excsd.sysProbably caused by : excsd.sys ( excsd+673a )

Do you have Diskeeper installed?

Code:
BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd00021c6c820, ffffd00021c6c778, 0}  *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for excsd.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for excsd.sysProbably caused by : excsd.sys ( excsd+673a )
Thanks for the reply, I do not have an application with the name DiskKeeper, however, I found ExpressCache in my uninstall list made by DiskKeeper Corporation. I assume this is what you are talking about.
Am I to uninstall this?

Yes, get rid of it. It's made by Condusiv who were formerly Diskeeper, they obviously still use legacy drivers.

Yes, get rid of it. It's made by Condusiv who were formerly Diskeeper, they obviously still use legacy drivers.
Ok thanks. I just restarted in safe mode.
Will report back if it crashes within 24 hours.

Good stuff, keep us posted.

Good stuff, keep us posted.
I'm getting C:/Program Files/Diskeeper Corporation/ExpressCache/msihelper.dllmissing error. How should I approach this?
Edit: Infact, I can't even find C:/Program Files/Diskeeper Corporation/!

Is this through Add/Remove Programs?

BSOD Random crashes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE