Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Same error


Hi everyone, I need help with this error, i tried to fix it updating drivers and updating windows too.

The problem started when I updated Windows through windows update, after that my machine started to crash sometimes without doing anything in special. Sometimes playing some game, sometimes just browsing on internet. I tried to restore it with windows restore (the delete all programs and conserve files option), I tried to reinstall the update (thethered 2 update of windows, something like that) but nothing worked. I'm desesperated.

This is the dump
It WINEBOUS-27_12_2015_135409_65.zip

Please check ASUS for network drivers updates or reinstall the drivers.
The Intel network drivers have been flagged.
Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw02.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwtw02.sys 0: kd> lmvm netwtw02 start             end                 module name fffff800`4aa90000 fffff800`4b128000   Netwtw02 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: Netwtw02.sys     Image path: SystemRootSystem32driversNetwtw02.sys     Image name: Netwtw02.sys     Timestamp:        Tue Nov 03 15:21:07 2015(5638C2D3)     CheckSum:         0066A6EA     ImageSize:        00698000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Thanks a lot, I will set the drivers of ASUS (of november of this year comparated with Intel released on december of this year). If crashes again, I will post it here.

Thanks thanks thanks!

You used Intel drivers?
I recommend for you to only install the drivers ASUS provides you.
Manufacturers standard alter their drivers, this makes you forced to only install their drivers, any other driver will cause problems.

Well, after a few days of testing, the error it's still there.
I updated (and reverted) all the drivers in order to match them with asus drivers, no luck so far. This is my crash dump (again)

Thanks in advance for all your support
WINEBOUS-06_01_2016__23909_66.zip

A zip that actually contains something would be appreciated

Shame on me haha, sorry, this is the correct one.

Thanks in advance
WINEBOUS-06_01_2016_172556_17.zip

Visit Windows Update, you have no hotfixes installed, installing hotfixes fixes a lot of problems.
Code:
Revisi¢n(es):                              N/D

Was this problem ever fixed? I am having the same error on my Asus.

@Diddy77, please create a new thread and read BSOD Posting Instructions & How to upload files.

As all systems have difference in hardware & software each BSOD has a specific cause and thus requires specific analysis.

Same error