Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Windows 98 Theme


Does anyone know how I could get the windows theme called Mystery I always liked that theme with the big house and the moon passing across the sky above the house the cat running across the yard and the owl in the tree out front .also would it run on windows 10 .Thanks

I can manage a static wallpaper only.



I can manage a static wallpaper only.

Thank you so much Arc I thought everyone had forgotten ..You are a great guy or as the young people say..."You Rock"

Well, I have never used windows 98. My computing started from XP (XP ==> Seven ==> Ten). I have done a google search based on your description.

You did a great job I wish I could get the d/l of the screensaver that would work on my pc 'ut you did the next best thing I can use it as a wallpaper. Thanks Again Jerry

I wish I could get the d/l of the screensaver that would work on my pc


Get it then. Mystery.zip

Extract the zip. Right click and install the screensaver file.



And it works. Tested!


Arc I will have to say you are very very very good I have tried in so many ways to get that screensaver over the last 2 years and so many people have tried to help me I have had people to send me links from old 98 pc's they had but nothing worked I had really Given up . Why did I want this screensaver so bad you may ask .It has a very special memory for me now thanks to you I finally have It. You are a friend forever.Jerry


Arc I may be asking too much but since you were the one who found the mystery screensaver It was part of a windows theme you know would it be possible for you to find the wallpaper part of the theme with the mystery sounds. now if you don't have time or just don't want to do it that's okay because it was the screensaver I wanted anyway.and you are still the man for finding that .I was just wondering if the whole thing would still work together. Thanks either way.Jerry

Not working on 14432.rs1

Windows 98 Theme