Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

NFC_Driver.sys


Hello everyone,

I recently updated to Win 10 64bit a few months ago, but over the past few weeks I keep getting sporadic BSODs from the same 2 "addresses". Usually it happens when I'm opening a new tab in Firefox, but it has also happened while playing Dota 2. I've noticed that since it started happening, when I restart, my AMD Gaming Evolved app takes a good 20 seconds from the time it pops up for me to be able to connect like I don't have an internet connection.

I've reinstalled my drivers, ran anti-malware software, and have looked at many unhelpful threads.

Please help I'm going crazy. I've added 2 pictures that show the errors in BlueScreenViewer along with the DM Log Collector files.

Thanks in advance,

Cyborgofaltron
  
  • LEVIATHAN-Fri_04_22_2016_231203_18.zip (1.37 MB, 6 views)

Update both your windows 10 networkdrivers for:

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V ( see under LAN)
Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter ( see under Wireless)

From your supportpage for your mobo

Advice: update also all your other drivers to the latest versions.

I updated everything and it's still happening.

ffffd000`29fd1298 fffff800`2c0b2810Unable to load image SystemRootsystem32driversNFC_Driver.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NFC_Driver.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NFC_Driver.sys
NFC_Driver+0x2810
axe0 answered a similar problem in December of last year. Take a look:

Solved ROG G752VT - Brand new laptop(s) same BSOD. Details inside - Windows 10 blog

That's not the problem I'm having...

Same probable cause though, NFC_Driver.sys. You have a ASUS mainboard so worth trying.

Also, System Crashing NETIO.SYS - Tech Support Forum

NFC_Driver.sys is a component of ROG Game First III.

It is a very frequent BSOD causer. The built-in network monitor of the program causes natio.sis and tcpip.sys malfunction.



Details: Specific actions. - Page 2 - Windows 7 Help blog

I uninstalled it and haven't had any issues so far, I even rapidly opened up new webpages and it didn't crash when it normally would have, so I think it is solved, but I should reinstall and update it and see if it still works.

NFC_Driver.sys