Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

BSOD/ When I'm playing league of legends in game


This problem happens very often when I'm playing League of legends.
I'm in a skype call and I have a xbox 1 mic and controller plugged in when it happens
although I don't think its the problem. I'll be doing anything in game when this happens.
Sometimes it never happens sometimes I have them 1-2 times a day playing league.
I've used many configs in the command prompt to do scans and nothing has popped up
I just clean installed my computer and its still doing it so I think its a hardware issue
and yes my computer in overclocked Cpu/and gpu.
I also did a windows memory tester to see if it is my RAM and nothing came up
I have Msi afterburner when I'm playing games
  • DESKTOP-EG3EELL-Wed_04_06_2016__22151_94.zip (252.8 KB, 2 views)
  • DESKTOP-EG3EELL-Wed_04_06_2016__43040_92.zip (353.0 KB, 2 views)

2 things
  1. Update Windows
    Code:
    Hotfix(s):                 N/A
  2. Remove the overclocking
    yes my computer in overclocked Cpu/and gpu.

Updated windows and I have all my core clocks now I'll try have give it a few days of league to see if it did anything
if we can narrow the problem down I'll reply if something comes up.

Another crash happened when playing league New Zip file is in the main Post. and ty very much for helping

No change in hotfixes, but that may be due to the installation date.

Do you have a xbox device connected?
Code:
******************************************************************************* *                                                                             * *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    * *                                                                             * *******************************************************************************  Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.  BugCheck 139, {3, fffff8023e59d9f0, fffff8023e59d948, 0}  Probably caused by : dc1-controller.sys ( dc1_controller!DccRemoveRequestQueue+7e )  Followup:     MachineOwner

Yes I do, and its a third party Xbox one controller.

Update the drivers of the Xbox controller or don't use it, it is the cause of the crashes.

Ok, I deleted them seeming I have another mic and I can just have the head set into the computer instead of the controller
Ty for you very quick responses, I'll report if something goes wrong!!

Then I hope you won't post

BSOD/ When I'm playing league of legends in game