Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Keith


I hope I'm not duplicating known information here. I've seen adding shortcuts for these folders to Quick Access, but not rooted in the Navigation Pane. Here is what I've got now:



Critical info regarding display in Navigation Pane was found here:



Critical info regarding the appropriate flags for display in Open/Save dialogs was found here:



These files work on a per-user basis. This avoids having to deal with Ownership/Permissions issues of the CLSIDs under HKLM.

So here are the files:

Links-Add to NavPane-Per User-32-bit.reg
Links-Add to NavPane-Per User-64-bit.reg
Recent Folders-Add to NavPane-Per User-64bit.reg
Recent Folders-Add to NavPane-Per User-32bit.reg

Fist time adding Screenshot & attachments here -- hope I got it right!

Keith
  • Recent Folders - Add to NavPane - Per User.reg (2.4 KB, 23 views)
  • Links - Add to NavPane - Per User.reg (3.2 KB, 14 views)

Keith, great job and great work!

Thanks so much for making these instant fixes available.
Two clicks and "Recent Folders" was installed in my NavPane in my local language.

This is going to make my life so much easier!
thanks
cimaise

You're welcome, Cimaise. It was a fun exercise to figure it out. I learned a lot in the process!

Keith

You're welcome, Cimaise. It was a fun exercise to figure it out. I learned a lot in the process!

Keith
Hi
I´m using win 10 64x how do I it ? I double click in the 2 files and it doesn't appear under quick access
What should I do ?

Hi
I´m using win 10 64x how do I it ? I double click in the 2 files and it doesn't appear under quick access
What should I do ?
Which two files exactly? Did you ttry right-clicking & selecting Merge?

Keith

Keith
I discovered today that It appears when I go to open or save a Word/Excel (document) file but doesen´t appear in File Explorer screen. is it correct ?
I applied de 2 files for 64 x
See attached de 4 images






They should be showing in File Explorer as well...

Can you post an export or screenshot of HKCRCLSID{22877a6d-37a1-461a-91b0-dbda5aaebc99}

Keith

Pure genius! Great job

Keith